NewBlueFX Titler Live Broadcast for Air Send TriCasters and other video switchers
This is a companion page to my review of the NewBlueFX Titler Live Broadcast software running on NDI-enabled NewTek TriCasters . . . . Please read that review for a better understand of how the software works regardless of which video switcher you are using that works with the Titler Live Broadcast software.
In addition to NDI-enabled TriCasters running NewTek's Advanced Edition software, any TriCaster model since the TriCaster 300 works with the Titler Live Broadcast software using Air Send. This includes the TriCaster 300, 450 and 850 series, TriCaster 40 plus the TriCaster 410/460/860/8000 series running the Standard Edition software that the TriCaster shipped with from the factory. You can use the two network inputs on those TriCasters to bring in titles and graphics from the Titler Live Broadcast software from a standalone Mac or Windows PC. You don't need the TriCaster Advanced Edition installed to make the Titler Live Broadcast software work with your TriCaster.
Software and hardware switchers that work with the NewBlueFX Titler Live Broadcast software are:
- Roland HD Mixers
- NewTek TriCaster™ (both Air Send and NDI-enabled TriCasters)
- Telestream Wirecast including the Gear switcher
- Black Magic ATEM (must use a DeckLink SDI card for key and fill purposes)
- Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs
List price on the software is $1,495.00 . . . please email or call us at email@example.com or 919-790-5488 and ask for a quote. You can call us with your credit card info or we can send you a PayPal invoice.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 2GB RAM minimum (Mac: 4GB recommended for 1080p streaming, Windows: 4GB and 64-bit OS recommended for 720p or higher streaming)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later