NewTek announces the TriCaster 40 version 2
NewTek has introduced a wealth of new features to their affordable TriCaster 40 HD/SW live presentation and streaming system. Those features include:
1) Animation Store Creator for creating custom digital video effects and transitions
2) LiveText Character Generator for creating custom titles and graphics
3) New Session Resolutions including 1080p
4) Enhanced Recording Options including QuickTime 4:2:2 and 4:2:0, MPEG-2 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 with and without MP3, AVI 4:2:2, H.264 High-Quality and Web-Quality plus MP3 audio only
5) New Multiview Layouts including the ability to see all of your video sources on a second, dedicated monitor (you can see all four video cameras on one large display for preview purposes)
6) New Audio Mixer Effects Channel
7) Waveform and Vectorscope displays for balancing video sources including live cameras
8) Ability to render out your TriCaster live-switch recordings into various video codecs including AVI, DVD, Flash, Flash 9, Mobile Devices, Mpeg, QuickTime plus formats for Adobe Premiere PRO, Final Cut PRO, Grass Valley Edius, NewTek SpeedEDIT, Sony Vegas, DV/DCRPro, h-264, MJEPEG, MPEG IBP at various bit rates, Leightronix NEXUS/ULtraNEXUS, Rushworks A-List, TelVue Princton and more.
The TriCaster 40 version 2 currently costs $4,995.00. Existing TriCaster 40 v1 owners can upgrade to the version 2 level for only $995.00 via a software upgrade that can be purchased from DigiTek Systems.
Both the commercial and educational versions of the TriCaster 40 CS control panel will sell for $1,995.00 effective July 12th, 2013. Educational TriCaster 40 v2 customers will also receive a standalone copy of NewTek's LiveText remote-titling software.
Questions? Contact Matt Drabick of DigiTek Systems at email@example.com or call 919 790-5488.
DigiTek Systems is an authorized NewTek reseller and sells the entire NewTek product line. We are located in Raleigh, NC.
Read our overview of the new TriCaster 410, TriCaster 460 and TriCaster 860 . . . .